Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A break

Not to long ago did we have a break from soccer and golf and now we just have a few games in baseball and then we will have a break for the summer. 6 of us were playing sports. Me, Sadie, Sophie, Sammy, Henry, & Silas were playing sports. It was a very difficult spring. Last year into this year I played soccer in the fall, indoor in the winter, and then outside in the spring. I'm really glad that my parents allow me to do those kind of things and pay for them. Along with that I take piano lessons and last Year I did all that with track and I went to a retreat with my church and also doing that this year. I'm blessed to have my parents to allow me to do all that but I'm glad we can take a break for the summer and go swimming and also we are going to go on summer vacation to Williamsburg in Virginia and I think that will be fun. I know we will have a good summer and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment