Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mom and Dad's 21st anniversary

Tomorrow is mom and dad's 21st anniversary. I want to say a few things about them. One day at church a friend of ours walked up to me and my siblings and said “Did you know that your mom is a super mom?” and also said that in secret she wears her cape around the house. To me I really think she is a super mom. She takes us everywhere. I have a lot of brothers and sisters that play sports and it is very hard to get us to practices and games almost every day but she does it anyway because she said she loves us and I am really thankful that she does that and I love my super mom a lot. Another big thing that she does for all of us is homeschool us. To me that is a big thing and I'm glad she does that  and she always have. I love you mom so much. Now I'll talk about my dad. My dad is a very hard worker and gets up each morning at 6:00 to make us breakfast and go to work and work all day and come back and take a couple of us to our practices or games. He is a really hard working man and he doesn't spend the money on himself but he thinks of his family and uses it on us. He is the greatest leader for our family. Both dad and mom are the greatest parents ever! I'm so glad God put both of you in our family I love you mom and dad ! Happy anniversary!

Then :
Now :

1 comment: