Monday, October 29, 2012

What happened a couple of weeks ago

Just a couple of weeks ago I had gotten a concussion in a soccer game. The other team had a free kick and we had to make a wall. Well, I got it right in my head. Luckily there was only a few seconds left in the game. I made it home and I started throwing up like crazy so we had to go to the emergency room. They had to do a CAT scan and there wasn't anything wrong with my brain and that I only got a concussion. The doctor said I couldn't play any sports until my symptoms were gone. I was practically better the next 2 days (Thanks to the Lord) and I got to play in my soccer game that week. Idid just fine and I am so glad that the Lord healed me.

On the Wenesday that I got hurt my church sent me a bag of goods. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment