Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What I want to become

  What I want to be when I grow up is a nurse who travels all around the world helping children with different diseases.  But, my first priority is to do what God calls me to do.  I know that before I do anything, my family is what comes first.  I want to get married and have a big family! I want to home school all of my children.
  Who I want to become the most is a keeper at home, a wife, and a mother.  That is my number one priority in my life.  I love little children and I want to do everything I can do to help them and put smiles on their faces, but I will always do that with my own children first.  Some people would think that I should get a job and that I should send my children to school, but I believe that it is very important for a family to be together as much as possible and that they should all eat at the same table together as a family!  Also, at home your family can learn so much!
  I learn things all of the time watching my mom do different things and I am grateful that she home schools me and my siblings.  I want to become a great mother just like my mom! I am so glad that God has put me in the family that I am in!  That is who I want to become!  

3 comments:

  1. If you work hard, I'm sure you'll reach your goal! keep working hard for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very sweet thing to say. I love you baby girl.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete