Friday, September 19, 2014

Back On Schedule

Summer is over and we are back to school! Actually, we have been in school for 6 weeks now.  Also, sports have started up again to so we are super busy!  This year Sadie and I are in soccer, Henry is in baseball and football, Silas is in baseball and flag football, and Sophie is in ballet.  We r gone everyday doing something that either relates to these things or church, guitar, and piano.  We are so blessed that we are able to do all of these things!  These are all blessings from the Lord!  Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us everynight to do these things.  I am sure that most people with 7 kids don't do that :)  Here is a picture of all of us holding up the sign of what grade we are in this year:
I can't believe I am in 10th grade!  Only 3 more years until I graduate ;)  Hoping for another good school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment