Friday, September 19, 2014

Sports season has begun!

As I have mentioned in my last post we are back in sports season.  So far my team has been doing pretty good! We had a tie against the number one competitive team and this is our first year in competitive. :)  We also won in Norman Saturday so we are doing pretty well so far for our first year! I think these are the best uniforms we have had so far. :)


Sadie has been in one tournament and they placed 2nd in it!  They are doing pretty well!  I think so far they have won one and lost one and this week I believe they are playing the best team in the league. :)  Go Sadie!

This year Henry decided to try football and He really likes it! They have had one win and two losses.  He is doing pretty good and I think he plays center and noseguard.  Go Tigers!


I think Nick is ready to play football too!

Silas has played two football games so far and they have won both of them! This year Silas is playing quarter back and he really likes it. :)  Go Razorbacks!

That is all of the Sports Updates for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment